Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Sassy Lassy x2!!

It has been quite some time since I've posted last! I'd like to get back into blogging weekly. If you took notice to the title of this blog, hint the, "x2" that is because we recently welcomed a second daughter into the world! Sybil Eveleen Claire was born April 7, 2016 just 6 days before big sister Ellas' 6th birthday!!! So, The Sassy Lassy will morph into my personal blog for both our girls. 

I can't believe little miss Ella Elizabeth is 6 years old now. Where does the time go? Ella, you have been the best big sister to Sybil! You have taken on the role of big sister far easier than daddy and I could have ever imagined. Sybil loves you so much already. You did after all get her first smiles! At 6 years old you are now 3ft 8 inches tall weighing in at 42lbs. The doctors say you are a little shorty! You are so sassy, so spunky and so incredibly loving, giving and compassionate. You would literally give your last dollar, favorite toy or last bite of food to anyone just to see them smile. You are just so kind and your father and I couldn't be more proud of you. You are currently almost through with Kindergarten. Just one week left! I'm excited to start our home school journey this fall. Here we come 1st grade!! As always, I love you as big as the whole sky! All them stars too! 

Love, 
      Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment